Thursday 30 June 2011

what i will do if i become the president or prime minister of my country

If i become president of my country , i will do many thinks.
 first , I will build hospital and emergency cases. general hospital which provides free treatment for people. Because health is one important things in the people. if there is no health , there is is no enjoy life.
second , i will build many schools which are free for the people or more cheap. Education is another think that is good for people. Because  if there is no education , people become like animals and they do every think by force. third i will make roads, beautiful bridges and hi ways .  after that i will open big industries. and i will invite my country many worldwide compnies like TIYOTA , SOFTWARE. Every time i will encorage my people to do every thing by their selves.

3 comments:

  1. nice ,,,but focus on grammar,and spelling like (many things not thinks)(for people not in people),,( another thing not think)((every thing not think)(highway))((industries,,better open big factories>>((invite my country ,,what do u mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will explain you spicially.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think you asked me the meaning of invite . It is
    {to ask or request someone to go to an event}

    ReplyDelete